Public and Media Relations
In the last few years Engage Atlantic's Mike Randall served as key spokesperson for Regional Clients as well as the IAAF World Junior Championships, the inaugural Touchdown Atlantic CFL Game in Moncton and the Moncton 2012 East Coast Music Awards.
Mike's experience, as a corporate and organizational spokesperson at the local, regional, national and international levels allows him to provide clients with key insights, knowledge and learnings from years on the job - day in and day out.
Engage Atlantic offers clients 2 choices:
First is allow us to work with and engage the media on your behalf.
The second option is allow us to work with your team so you gain the
knowledge and understanding to develop key media relationships with internal resources.
Call us today to determine which option is best for you.
Other areas of expertise include;
• Public Relations Counsel
• Development of Print Related Materials
• Media Relations
• Media Training and Crisis Communications Training
• Media Analysis
• Organization of News Conferences, Media Scrums, Media Briefings and related materials
• Crisis Management
• Internal Communications
• Writing (including speechwriting)
• Conference/Seminar/Event Planning
• Organization of events (including receptions, dinners, banquets)
FInally, Engage Atlantic has several years experience in writing for key stakeholders including;
• News Releases/Media Advisories
• Newspaper Articles
• Feature Stories
• Brochures/newsletters/Annual Reports
• Scripts (for radio, Television and Presentation